Selling Your Home
Let us help you sell your home with our step-by-step proven process.
Getting your home ready to sell:
- Prepare your home by de-cluttering and packing, less is always more. Buyers want to walk in and envision their belongings and personal style in your home.
- Make any needed repairs like; holes in the walls, painting, leaking faucets
- Having an extremely clean home when selling is very important. Baseboards walls and windows all should be done.
- Our team will do a walk through and take notes. Then do market assessment for your home based on what has sold recently. We will talk to you about general market conditions, average days on market, selling stats and suggest a list price accordingly. At this time we can give you any tips needed such as:
- Furniture placement
- Painting/ repairs /cleaning
- Paying attention to the sensory elements when a buyer walks through your home. Strong smells of any kind are discouraged. Keep the room temperature appropriately set for the season, and allow as much natural light in as possible
Marketing your home:
- Let our professional team of photographers come in and takes quality photos of your home. We can also provide a virtual tour.
The MLS is the best marketing tool and we will send you a copy of your listing to review and make any adjustments
Showing your home:
- When a showing is requested we will confirm with you first to make sure it works for you.
- It is best if you have pets to make alternate plans while a showing is scheduled.
- Rest assure with the lockbox on your home we will have knowledge of every agent coming through the door.
- A spotless home shows the best, try to keep your home looking as good as you can, and be cognizant of any cooking smells, air fresheners etc.
- At the end of each showing we always ask the agents for any feedback that we can relay back to you.
Receiving offers and closing:
- We will present all offers to you and offer any guidance or professional advice that you may require.
- All paperwork is signed through Docusign which is an easy no print or scan system.
Once your home is sold our office conveys all documents to your lawyer of choice.
The day of possession/closing leave the home clean and ready for new owners by 9am. We will call you to let you know the funds have transferred and released keys to the buyer’s agent.
Moving is stressful enough. Download our Move-Out Checklist to help keep you organized and on track.